Friday 25 January 2008

Anjela writes

So here I am for the first time on the internet thing. There are still some in our community who say it's not right and we shouldn't be doing this. Maybe that's why it's so exciting. You know we girls love the thrill of doing something we shouldn't. Maybe your gourt girls are different. I've seen some of your magazines that the boys bring home from the landfill place. I think too much makeup and too little clothes. Turn the heating down, that'll teach them to wear something proper when they're digging up potatoes and carrots.
Why does the price make something more desirable. I made a Gucci handbag last week from an old curtain, a dog lead and some shower curtain rings. I compared it to the picture in a gourt magazine and the boys couldn't tell the difference. Cost - nothing. And when I get fed up with it I can just pull it apart and re-use the bits or send it back to the landfill. Lost - nothing!
Anyway, my pot is boiling and it's time for tea. Froodidoo. Bye bye - and don't come back! xx

No comments: